FITNESS | HABIT OF THE MONTH

23:24

I think the Universe is conspiring against my lazyness. I am serious.

Last month I went to my GP for a flu medication, and after the usual med + rest + fluids prescription, he happened to mention to me that I should incorporate some exercising in my daily routine. Flu/ Exercise...what is the connection? I hmmmd my out of there feeling I had already nailed it with my twice a week yoga routine I started this month!

And then, yesterday I went to the dermatologist for some adult acne consultation and guess what she rounds up her consultation with? Cardio, Thrice a week. Get my heart rate going. Can you believe it! I told her about the yoga and she just rolled her eyes at me!

So there we have it ladies and gentlemen, my habit of the month. Half an hours walk everyday. I say everyday because if I give myself the three day leeway right at the start then it will be on eternal snooze mode.

Let's see how this goes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.