FITNESS | Lazy Girl's Health Plan | February Round Up

04:29

I have surprised myself this past month. And proudly so. Well, not entirely but then I always forget to acknowledge the good and harp on the bad stuff.

So first up, I attended all but one yoga classes that I had scheduled for February. Yes, it was just
twice a week and she came home but even then I did have reasons and/or excuses to cancel. But except one class that we just couldn't reschedule, I followed through. 

Result: I started out completely frigid which freaked me out a great deal. I am usually flexible (atleast, used to be )  but months of doing nothing meant I couldn't even touch my toes! Good news is by the last two classes I was beginning to feel limber. Much! So yeee me!

Secondly, I like that I have returned to this space every once in a while and let out what I am thinking. I have a follow-through problem which I am working on so I feel good that I have come this far.

After the yays comes the nays.

Eating has been terrible this past month. Because of the chilly mornings I have been getting out of bed as late as at 9AM. Which meant running around wildly to reach work and skipping breakfast. SO AWFUL! It wasn't everyday but most days. Then my lunch-service lady was being irregular as well. So overall, terrible.

I also got over-ambitious and added 30 minutes of walking everyday which fell flat in three days. Literally. By the third day my knee was killing me and as it would be, I fell face first on the pavement and that was that. I had to cancel two Yoga sessions and rest my knee a bit but my takeout was that I probably shouldn't do physical activities on a day-to-day basis until strengthen my knees. 

This brings me to the plan of action for March.

BIG step! I have hired a personal trainer after great deliberation for almost two weeks.


After a LOT of deliberation I took the leap. Wish me luck. I will share my plan if it helps you.

Since I slacked in the eating department I am not counting getting back as a goal. So my eating right goal in March is NO COLA!

Its been three days and its Cola 1- Me 2. 

My weight as on 28th Feb is 67.9KGS. 

Good luck, me!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.