FITNESS | BUMMER

05:29

As if my lack of discipline and will power was not enough but now the massive blow of seeing the whopping seven zero on the scale has just done me in. I am now officially yo yo-ing between despair and anger with no action towards damage control.
One month. Just one! 


One month of losing control of life led to gaining 4 solid kilos. Not stagnant but GAIN! My body is cruel is all I have to say.

I don't know if anyone else has ever been this depressed or demotivated by the scales but I hope I gather the strength to get back on my feet soon.



I have promised myself that this year I will end my health woes and I will  not give up. I'm just hoping my brain will see the futility of bowing out when I should be running my hardest.

Oh brain, have mercy. I am trying. I really am. Sending you some cyber-love.

XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.