BEAUTY SOS | BEST CLEANSER FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN

02:40




HELP you learned folks of the blogosphere.! I come to you with a severe skincare dilemma. I am here finding myself unable to choose a cleanser for my, erm, slightly weird skin.

Last year I was hit by a severe bout of adult acne that totally threw me off my complacent skin care regime thus far (which was tantamount to nothing, really)

I switched up my skin cleansing game since and have been loyal to Cetaphil and a dermat recommended cleanser named Brevoxyl all this while. But now, as we are approaching autumn, I am faced with a weird situation: my skin is breaking out all over again (gaaaaaaaaaaah!) while producing multiple dry patches (like those gross, peeling off patches) all over my cheeks, jaw line and one side of my nose. Yes, just one side while the other looks shiny and happy. Hmmph!

I am not exactly an oily skin type; it was infact normal to dry until last year and now it is, what I can only presume to be, combination skin.

So, here is my question: which one of these 3 contenders would help control the sebum which is aiding all these new acne I assume, but not dry the skin out further. 


50ML for 425/-
 610/- for 100gms


550/- for 100ml


If you have any other recommendation or word of advice for me, I am all ears. Help me!

P:S Shouldn't SOS become SMS in the case of an individual? 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Suchana...nice blog...i am new to indiblogger and just discovered ur blog :) i see we have a lot of things in common... do have a look at my blog too :)
    Hey Archana! So glad to have found you here :) I am new to indiblogger :):) i loved ur travel story...Leh was on our list last year but then we had to move overseas so coudlnt do it..hope to do it someday...the place looks so wow...and like u said every year to leh would be so awesome ;) do check out my blog too .... :)
    https://potpourriofmylife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.